.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
This week we decided to go walking on the Trail in the mornings. It has been very fun and tiring, but none the less were sticking to it. The boys also started their soccer class on Tuesdays. They quickly to a liking to kicking the ball and aiming it toward the net. While at a Korean bistro, our server made a comment about how well my boys eat all the food. "Good eaters." My kids love eating veggies and noodles and I guess since we went half of their lifetime (a year) without a kitchen, it's easy to see that they take a liking to different cuisines. Two of their faves are Olivia's Vietnamese Bistro and Polly's. Ed and I finished our motorcycle class (the bottom left in the red shirt is our instructor).
On Friday we went to my mom's work picnic where she received her 35 year pin, and she is still not old enough to retire and get her whole pension. On Saturday, we took Bry and the boys to a watering hole where they had a blast. Afterward the boys went to a sponge bob square pants birthday party, where coincidentally my kids were wearing bright yellow (thanks to an outfit grandpeeps brought there from Virginia beach), to bad my camera battery died and I didn't get a picture of them there. First time my boys are in theme with a party.

2 comments:
Cute pic of the three boys!
I have only walked a trail a couple of times, but I definitely plan to walk it more often this summer. I'm off on Fridays. Maybe we can plan a catch-up-on-life walk.
Post a Comment