Friday, January 6, 2012

Here we go! April 2011











































Nana grew up this tax season at PBS. She would take her naps in a copy box. My grandmother would watch her most of the time, but when she couldn't, we would slide Nana under my desk. Most clients didn't realize I had a baby there unless she cried, but that was very rare. Then she upgraded to a foamy chair where she was at eye level with everyone.










As soon as tax season ended we took a trip to Guadalajara Mexico. This was the first time the boys and Nana have been on a plane ride. While I've been on planes before, I really dread them. I didn't want to show the boys how scared I was, but they were so excited to get on, they didn't even notice. My dad dropped us off at the airport and a few hours later we were in our hotel room, safe and grounded...

No comments: