Saturday, May 24, 2008

Week 50: Under Construction! 5-17-08









Eddie decided to remodel the kitchen and fix the lighting...one thing led to another and we are now staying at Liz's parent's home...again... The boys do not seem to mind the move one bit. They actually have a whole room dedicated to toys here! Ed and I are staying in the guest room and the boys are sleeping in our old room.

Carmen's babyshowers are this weekend. One of which my mom and I are hosting and another her soririty group is hosting. I have been out and about getting party favors, decorations, and gifts. I missed our baby class this week and we did not attend our sign language class.

My dad is the coolest ever. He will play and hang out with the boys. They hear his voice and the lift up their arms for him to carry them. He carries both of them around the house and spoils them with treats and toys.

For old time sake, we placed them in their baby bouncers. Their feet were hanging out and the bouncer barely vibrated. Soon we will see Bryant bouncing in it and having fun! In Week 6's blog, you can see Eli playing on the bouncer.

Luckily toward the end of the week, Carmen, Phil and Tri came over to my parents home. We snapped a few pictures of the boys playing "gently" with tri. I kids grab Solo and Lilo's ears and they are not afraid of Panfilo the Pony. So when they see itty bitty Tri, they try and grab him like a stuffed bear. I think the bear is bigger than Tri! Deep down, my boys love Tri and thank goodness he loves them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that was gentle, I almost had a two legged dog. I would have had to change the name.

Anonymous said...

Too bad we didn't tape Eli falling asleep at IHOP. That was so funny.