Sunday, September 27, 2009

Getting Dark Early!









While we were outside playing around 7pm, it suddenly became dark! Ed was showing the boys do flips and tumbling. After a few flips and twists Ed's leg began to cramp...
Later in the week, we went to Pio Pico's Mansion to play with the unique shaped sandboxes. There was a banner that read, "Save Pio Pico", this home has been here since when California was still part of Mexico, and it has survived abandonment, then 1920's Depression, fires, earthquakes, land investors, and now it's future is uncertain! How can that be? I love bringing my kids here at least once a month for a quick mid-day picnic or just to hand out and run around. This place is full of early Californian history and I hope everyone can go down there and see it and help save it!!!
Well, we followed the Kogi Truck (.com) (famous for Korean BBQ Tacos) a few weeks back. Then Ed and I were passing through Pico Rivera and spotted the Burger Bus (.com). I hope to gather up my foodie peeps so we can go check it out!

1 comment:

Cameron Hernandez said...

Oh yeah! let us know when you want to go. Let me know also the next time you go to the Pico House, I would love to support it.